Great unique gift idea! Your photos on canvas!
Allow our artist to combine your memories with the fine art giclee printing process. We put your photos on canvas using only the finest archival materials making each piece a work of art that will stand the test of time. Your photos are never harmed in the process.
Call Coleen 414-750-0746 or Andy 414-750-0791 for a free consultation.
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
See below for pricing.
Giclage™ makes a unique gift for all occasions! Holidays, retirements, children, anniversaries, weddings, sporting, and graduations are just a few ideas for a great collage on canvas. Putting your photographs on canvas is easy! Collect your favorite photos, send them to us and our artists will make your photos into a beautiful Giclage™ Your work of art comes complete! Gallery wrapped and ready to hang.
Comes printed on canvas, gallery wrapped and ready to hang.
Choose Your Color and Border or edge color–
Tips for the best Giclage™-
1. More is not always better! Sometimes less is more. It is often difficult to narrow down which photos to use for your Giclage™ One way to do this is to give each photo numerical importance and then narrow down your choices.
2. Quality photos work best. They need not be studio shots but many phone photos are of very poor quality and size. However many old photos can be restored. Photo restoration is also a service we can provide you with.
3. Candid shots make the most memorable and touching Giclage™
4. Find one photo for your centerpiece.
What’s included in my Giclage™? Basic retouching is included such as red eye reduction, minor scratches and obvious blemishes. Converting to black and white or sepia tone is free of charge as well.
How should I send my photos? You can send your photos via US Mail or other service, email us or use a fileshare program such as filemail.com (free service) if you like.
Will you send us a proof? Yes, we will send you a proof via email for approval. If you would like changes made let us know. After your approval we will go ahead and print your piece. If you need changes made we will make necessary changes and send you another proof for your approval. We will make one more change free of charge the next change and proof will be charged 50.00.
Tips when sending your photos electronically-
1. 300 dpi is recommended
2. files acceptable are jpeg, tif, or pds
3. If sending your photos electronically seems to technical for you just do the best you can, if there are any problems we will contact you and walk you through the process.
4. Your email service only allows you to send a few photos at a time- send a few emails attaching your files to each. Please label your photos so we know who they belong to. You could also consider signing up for a free gmail email account as gmail allows more space than some of the other email accounts.
By submitting your order with Goralski Studios you acknowledge that you have the right to reproduce all images placed in your order. You also agree to indemnify, hold harmless and protect Goralski Studios in any repercussions resulting from reproducing images connected with your order.
Coleen and Andy Goralski started one of the first giclee printing studios in the Midwest. It was their love for art that motivated them to enter the giclee business. Andy is an internationally recognized sports artist. Some of the most popular athletes have been painted and reproduced by Andy Goralski. Coleen Goralski is an accomplished photographer and jewelry designer. She also produces custom stained glass, fused glass, incorporates sand blasting and lampworking in her glass art. All the printing and design of Giclage™ is overseen by the Goralski’s.